Playa PAraiso

Notice Board

This is a very informal place, where anybody can post, without having to register.
If you have any news about the Playa Paraiso area, or any information that you would like to share, please add your comments below. Report anything and everything.

What's the latest news? Please tell us. Have you got a question? Somebody will know the answer.
If you are looking for a service please give contact details in your post and always look here first
Home - Full Site Index

1-15 of 4442 Comments
Chris – Brighton
March 14, 2018 - 20:18
Subject: Bicycle hire

Hi there, does anyone know of a good reasonably priced place to hire bikes?

Reply to Chris
Paul – Preston
March 15, 2018 - 18:29
Subject: Re: Bicycle hire

I recently asked the same question of my agents in Los Belones and got the following responses for bike hire:-

Jan – Norway
March 13, 2018 - 10:48
Subject: Beach bars

Hi, would anyone know if any of the beach bars at Playa Honda/Playa Paraiso will be open for Easter?

Reply to Jan
Pam – PP
March 13, 2018 - 16:08
Subject: Re: Beach bars

The have erected the Casablanca beach bar and are currently stocking it so I expect it will be up and running for Easter.

Reply to Jan
Stan – uk/pp
March 13, 2018 - 16:38
Subject: Re: Beach bars

Yes they should be a few up and running for Easter.

Dan – Playa Paraiso
March 07, 2018 - 23:58
Subject: New Builds

The sales office for the new builds has a metal sign on the out side of it.The heavy rain over the last couple of days has rusted it.Resulting in rust running down the facia. This is now truly RUSTIC.

Reply to Dan
stan – Uk/Pp
March 08, 2018 - 15:30
Subject: Re: New Builds

At them prices I thought the metal sign would be at least mate out of stainless steel or even gold plated.

stan – Uk
March 02, 2018 - 20:58
Subject: World's most expensive yacht

Pop down to Cartagena and see the White Pearl 350 million worth.

Karon J – B
March 02, 2018 - 18:50
Subject: Car hire

Thank you Fiona that's helped me make up my mind, very much appreciate your reply.

Reply to Karon J
fiona – pp/anstruther sunny scotland
March 02, 2018 - 19:02
Subject: Re: Car hire

I usually book a full /full fuel its cheaper than return empty, if you dont mind topping up before u return car.

Bob – Playa Paraiso
March 01, 2018 - 16:18

well I tried to put up a photo of the billboard about the apartments, but it's not been approved.

have a look on my '' site, just add '/photos' after the site address. The website address on the billboard wil transport you tothe type of fantasy only imagined by spanish property developers - enjoy

Reply to Bob
stan – Uk/Pp
March 01, 2018 - 21:35
Subject: Deposit!!!!!!!

Wonder if anybody got the deposit back from the last proposed development on that site.

Karon – B
March 01, 2018 - 12:17
Subject: Car hire

Hi all we are out in June and are looking to book a car as usual. We are surfing the net and came across We have never heard of these before can anybody offer reassurance or avoidance before we either go ahead or avoid.

Many thanks from the freezing cold UK

Reply to Karon
fiona – pp/anstruther sunny scotland
March 02, 2018 - 08:33
Subject: Re: Car hire

Use them all the time. I always pick up in terminal.cheaper off terminal but i wouldnt. Done it once n had to wait ages on mini bus.

Reply to Karon
John – Cheshire / Estrella de Mar
March 04, 2018 - 17:12
Subject: Re: Car hire

Hi Karon

My son's father in law was in Estrella last week. He booked Goldcar via Ryanair...seemed cheap but suffice to say there is a €450 charge to his card ...for he doesn't know what ! (Obviously taking it up...but a load of hassle) . I used Goldcar once...a few years ago....never again...beware !
I always use the airport but their 5 minute minibus journey is very efficient...both ways. Can thoroughly recommend them.